Keep Your Cryogenic Gas Systems Safe and Leak-Free with LOX-8 Paste Thread Sealant
If your company distributes or uses cryogenic gases, you are very aware of the problems that leaks can cause in these systems. We share your concern, and that’s exactly why we developed LOX-8 Paste.
LOX-8 Paste is designed and engineered to prevent leaks in cryogenic gas systems as well as in systems handling other harsh chemicals such as chlorine, urea and ammonia.
- LOX-8 PASTE is an inert, non-corrosive and non-toxic PTFE thread sealant and lubricant.
- It is specially formulated for use in high-temperature and cryogenic environments and is immune to the effects of dozens of harsh acids and bases that destroy other sealants.
- It can be used on metal and plastic fittings, and it prevents galling in stainless steel fittings.
- LOX-8 has received registration from NSF International, and is approved for use in food processing and handling facilities.
- It has been tested and certified by BAM, and found acceptable for use in chlorine systems by the Chlorine Institute.
Keep your gas systems safe and leak-free – and place your order for versatile LOX-8 Paste today. Should you need it, the LOX-8 Paste NSN number is 8030-00-828-3982.
Free shipping on any LOX-8 order of $50 or more ordered at Fluoramics.com/store and shipped within the continental USA!