Do you have experience in conducting experiments and collecting data? Fluoramics is looking for a qualified engineer technician that will work closely with the President and the rest of the staff. You will have freedom in exercising your problem-solving skills along with your creativity in order to keep our products on track in the development process.
If you have knowledge in the research and development field, we would like to talk with you!
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Writing Manufacturing Instructions (MIs)
- Creating and editing existing Bill of Materials (BoMs)
- Conduct experiments, collect data, and report on results
- Coordinate with testing facilities
- Research and suggest replacement materials for end-of-life products
- Research vendors
- Machine setups and changeovers
- Work with Engineering on new product development and research
- Work with Production Shift Leader(s) on Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Work with Production Shift Leader(s) on 5S
- Develop and implement Preventative Maintenance program
- Quality Control (in conjunction with Production Shift Leader)
- Assist with machine repairs and upgrades
- Other tasks as requested by Management
If you are interested in joining the Fluoramics team as our Engineering Technician, send your resume to email@example.com.
If you are a top-notch salesperson looking for a career change, let us know. We want someone who is willing to learn the technical aspects of our products and become as passionate about them as we are. Our products are not the average run-of-the-products but are highly engineered to solve problems.
If you are a high-level sales professional with a proven track record in growing sales, Fluoramics would like to talk with you! We are looking for someone to help take us to the next level by negotiating long-term contracts, generating leads, developing relationships with new and existing customers, and managing the sales of products.
Are you our person? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.