Fluoramics is looking for a full-time marketing superstar to help tell our story. We are a world leader in engineered thread sealants, lubricants, and rust stoppers but you generally won’t find our products in stores. We sell to people who understand the technology behind our products, and we need someone who is ready to put their magical marketing skills and passion to work for us.
As Marketing Associate, you will educate, entertain, and inform existing and potential customers by using a wide variety of strategies including writing, graphics, videos, and digital marketing tools.
- Growing sales by utilizing marketing channels including web site(s), social media, e-mail campaigns, press releases, blogs, and advertising
- Telling our story in ways that provide the fuel for growing sales and expanding markets
- Writing and creating product promotional materials
- Overseeing maintenance of shopping carts
- Analyzing existing and new marketing strategies and creating reports.
- Identifying trends in the marketplace and performing research on industries and potential markets
- Assist with market research, competitor analysis and other activities necessary to understand market segments and develop marketing plans
- Developing and maintaining marketing materials such as product photography, video content, and customer database files
- Degree in Marketing, Business Communications, or related area
- Proven excellent writing skills
- Graphic design capabilities using InDesign and Photoshop; video editing is a plus
- Passion for doing a good job
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong planning, organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking skills in a deadline-intensive environment but able to adjust focus based on shifting priorities.
- Experience with Amazon, Google Ads, Google Analytics are strong pluses
Corporate Accounts Sales Manager
Fluoramics is looking for a results-driven sales leader with a strong record of exceeding sales targets in technical, government, and industrial settings. We are a world leader in engineered thread sealants, lubricants, and rust stoppers but you generally won’t find our products in stores. We sell to people who understand the technology behind our products, and we need someone who is ready to put their sales experience, energy and relationship-building skills to work for us.
As Corporate Accounts Sales Manager, you will develop and implement sales strategies that will grow new and existing business accounts in a variety of ways, including securing new long-term corporate contracts.
- Growing Fluoramics’ existing commercial/industrial sales and generating new business through relationship development, cold calling, and customer meetings.
- Working with engineering on product testing.
- Communicating and coordinating activities with the Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, and Engineering.
- Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Fluoramics industrial products.
Travel will be required (25–40%) in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or applicable field.
- 10+ years of sales experience with commercial-industrial accounts, including maintaining regional and national accounts and selling premium branded products. Experience in industrial chemical sales is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer focus and development.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy and the ability to read customer requirements.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, independent, resourceful, and adaptable with the ability to perform duties when needed.
- Strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- National and chain account management experience.
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
Are you our person? If so, contact us at email@example.com.