Job Title: Inside Sales and Customer Service Associate
Status: Hourly, Full-time, 40 hours per week
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Works closely with customers and Fluoramics administrative staff and personnel in Winona, MN.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Inside Sales and Customer Service Associate is an inside sales role. This position will spend most of the time on the phone with potential and existing customers. The Inside Sales and Customer Service Associate is responsible for business growth primarily through phone outreach with timely follow-up emails.
- Intimately know and understand Fluoramics’ products and uses in commercial and industrial applications
- Responsible for business development and sales
- New customer outreach primarily through phone
- Timely follow-up calls and emails to potential and existing customers
- Provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely, and professional manner
- Manage assigned customer accounts by conducting monthly calls and maintaining contact information, quotes, samples sent, competitive information and other recent activity
- Inbound call and inquiry responses to website, marketing, and sales initiatives
- Document and maintain database of call activity, call reports, and associated metrics
- Work closely with strategic accounts to build and maintain relationships while increasing sales
- Work closely with outside sales team to service customers
- Utilize and maintain contact database
- Travel required
- Trade show support
- Maintain lead generation documentation
- Handle customer phone orders, inquiries, complaints, or problems
- Effectively communicate and interface with all internal and external departments
- Generate and qualify leads utilizing phone, email, video conference, and face-to-face to effectively communicate our value proposition
- Meet and exceed personal, department and company goals. Focus on sales, but includes phone productivity and new account generation
- Other tasks as requested by Manager
If you are a top-notch salesperson looking for a career change, let us know. We want someone who is willing to learn the technical aspects of our products and become as passionate about them as we are. Our products are not the average run-of-the-products but are highly engineered to solve problems.
If you are a high-level sales professional with a proven track record in growing sales, Fluoramics would like to talk with you! We are looking for someone to help take us to the next level by negotiating long-term contracts, generating leads, developing relationships with new and existing customers, and managing the sales of products.
Are you our person? If so, contact us at email@example.com.