Fluoramics is in search of a high-level Production Technician to work with Fluoramics team members in support of timely and high-quality manufacturing and shipping of products. This position includes room for advancement for the right candidate.
- Mixing of products according to specifications
- Packaging of products according to specifications
- Maintaining inventory of materials and finished goods
- Assisting with picking, packing and shipping of orders to customers
- Assisting with machine maintenance, repairs and cleaning
- Ordering and receiving of supplies
- Cleaning and organizing of production area
To qualify, a candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality, be mechanically competent, and have excellent oral and written communication skills, great computer skills, a strong sense of urgency, and a highly developed sense of what constitutes high quality work. A successful candidate must also not be afraid to get dirty, be able to stand for long periods at a time, like working independently in a quiet environment, climb rolling safety ladders, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
If you are a high-level sales professional with a proven track record in growing sales, Fluoramics would like to talk with you! We are looking for someone to help take us to the next level by negotiating long-term contracts, generating leads, developing relationships with new and existing customers, and managing the sales of products.
For more information, contact [email protected]