RV sales and rentals have soared in recent months due to consumers’ desire to still be able to take vacations, albeit safely. Safety and social distancing become much easier when traveling with one’s own kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Many RV dealerships have reported a 30% increase in sales over last May. Part of the increase in sales is due to a new group of customers — people considering an RV for the first time because of the pandemic.
Owning or renting a camper / RV comes with maintenance. Fluoramics offers a number of products to keep RVs and campers well-maintained and operational.
- Prevent rust and lubricate at the same time with HinderRUST S4.0. Use HinderRUST S4.0 on exterior locks and hinges; slide, heating/cooling systems and bathroom fan motors; awning arms and mechanicals; hitch and tow bar pivot points; wheel nuts; scissor and hydraulic jacks; pivot points on retractable steps and more.
- Use heavy-duty rust preventative HinderRUST HV100 on areas exposed to weather such as undercarriages, metal frames, ball hitches, wheel wells, inside door panels, plus low voltage wiring and battery terminals.
Tufoil Technology Lubricants
- Keep your towing vehicle running cool and efficiently by adding Tufoil for Engines to your oil. Tufoil is for use with all 4-cycle engines. Don’t forget your other 4-cycle engines such as boats and 4-wheelers.
- Lubricate interior doors and bin hinges/locks, ceiling vent cranks, rack and pinion slides, and more with Tufoil Lubit-8 lubricant. It has no odor, and the 12 ml. Pocket Oiler is easy to apply and store.
Sealants and Greases
- Keep valves, water reservoirs, showerhead and tank caps moving freely with Chem-8 silicone sealant. Chem-8 is perfect for repetitive opening and closing.
- Prevent leaks on gray and black water seals with LOX-8 Paste Thread Sealant. Impervious to harsh chemicals, LOX-8 is the perfect sealant to use around treated waters.
Fluoramics’ products aren’t just for camping. These same products can be used with all the things that accompany camping and outdoor activities – boats, 4-wheelers, ATVs, bikes, scooters, motorcycles, towing vehicles, dirt bikes and golf carts.