The logistics industry runs on wheels, which means that keeping trucks on the road and on time is a priority. Rust and corrosion is a real problem for both small- and large-scale operations that need to offer clients a reliable and professional service.
Fortunately, there are ways to achieve exceptional levels of corrosion and rust protection for trucks that are faced with constant exposure to the elements, road salt and rigorous use.
HinderRUST’s HV100 undercoating materials has been specially developed to provide industrial grade protection to trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles that have specific corrosion protection requirements. For trucks, this is especially important, as their uneven metal undercarriage places them at additional risk of developing rust earlier and more extensively than other vehicles. Utilizing science-based rust and corrosion technology, this product is a high viscosity, highly adherent formula that can withstand the impact of pebbles, salt and other road debris.
It is solvent-free, low odor, and is delivered in the exact consistency you need in order to apply the product. It is safe to use on all metal surfaces, including engines, battery terminals and moving parts, and will have no negative effects on plastic and non-metallic parts, making it an easy DIY job.
How to apply HinderRUST’s anti-rust truck undercoating
- Use a SureShot Sprayer or an LPHV sprayer to apply HinderRUST’s S4.0 The Rust Stopper to the undercarriage of the truck. This product is also safe to use on plastic and non-metal parts.
- Change out the HinderRUST S4.0 and replace with HinderRUST’s HV100 undercoating. Spray over all exposed surfaces, including wheel wells.
- Clean out spray gun and flush with S4.0 Rust Stopper.
Your truck will be ready to drive immediately and the process should be repeated annually as part of your fleet’s annual maintenance.
The best rust prevention and corrosion protection product on the market
At HinderRUST, our products are designed to prevent rust as well as restore and lubricate rusted equipment, cables, automotive parts and much more. Our undercoating for trucks and other rust prevention products are available in an easy-to-use squirt bottle as well as 4 oz. cans, 1-gallon jugs, 5-gallon cans and 55-gallon drums.
Tested against 17 leading competitors, our labs have demonstrated again and again why our corrosion protection and prevention rust stopper is the best on the market:
- It lasts without the need for frequent application.
- It doesn’t evaporate off the surface of the metal.
- It is low-odor.
- It doesn’t wash off easily and is highly adsorbent.
- It is non-flammable.
- It is easy to transport, as it is not in an aerosol form.
- It is easy to apply.