Formulated from Tufoil Technology, incorporating unique surface chemistries, rust inhibitors, and moly/PTFE lubricant engineering, Gun-Coat is a combined lubricant and rust inhibitor for use in all firearms.
Available in a variety of packages. Please select "Size" pulldown below, and the price will adjust.
- 16.5 mL Dropper Tip (.557 fl oz) bottle
- 946 mL Jug (32 fl oz / 1 qt)
- 3.78 L Jug (128 fl oz / 1 gal)
- 208 L Drum (55 gallon)*: Contact Us for details
* Premium 55 Gallon Drum Mixer
The new 16.5 mL Dropper Tip (.557 fl oz) bottle provides precise application to small areas.
Used regularly, Gun-Coat will:
• Lubricate and protect against corrosion.
• Provide for a faster action.
• Prevent carbon, lead, and copper build-up for improved post-shooting cleaning.
• Stop any existing corrosion in its tracks.
• Improve cold weather performance.
• Lower barrel temperatures and improve barrel life.
Size16.5 mL Dropper Tip (.557 fl oz) bottle, 946 mL Jug (32 fl oz / 1 qt), 3.78 L Jug (128 fl oz / 1 gal)
P.R.Jun 2, 2020, 05:43 AMI received a free sample of Gun-Coat along with order of Hinder-Rust some time ago. It took me a while to get to use it, as I'm a Gun Lube junkie: you name it, and I likely have it/tried it. So recently decided to give it a try, while contemplating returning to the (best known brand's) CLP or run a combination of brands/solutions. Tried Gun-Coat on semi-auto rifle and pistol, even before I ordered and received the entire Gun Care Kit, so haven't tried the grease yet. From way it cleans to glass-smooth slide and bolt carrier action: an eye opener. I could save a lot of money trying your product first!
I'm a Veteran, Expert Marksman in several categories, an avid firearms enthusiast and hobbyist gunsmith, local level competitor, and multiple NRA Distinguished Expert in pistol and various rifle categories