55-Gallon Drum Mixer
Fluoramics’ 55-Gallon Drum Mixer was custom designed to mix barrels of HinderRUST, Tufoil, paints, oils, and other liquids. It fits any drill or mixing motor with ½-inch adjustable chuck. The mixer has four sets of blades that fold to fit through barrel opening. When the drill spins, the blades unfold to stir the contents at the top, middle, and bottom simultaneously with a tornado motion. Heavy-duty construction with stainless-steel shaft and blades that are welded in place for superior longevity over mixers that use nuts and bolts, which could loosen over time. Made in the U.S.A.
Watch Demonstration Video:
- Compatible with any type of barrel or 275 gallon IBC Tote
- Shaft size: 1/2" diameter rod x 38.5" in length
- Mixer blades: folded closed are 1.5” wide, and open to 6" wide
- 4 sets of T-Style mixer blades that swing-out when rotated for very thorough mixing
- Fits through 1.75" or larger opening
- Use with a drill or mixing machine with ½-inch adjustable chuck
- Made of stainless steel throughout with welded construction
- Made in U.S.A.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper item for product, application, and test compatibility. Disconnect power cord when attaching/detaching. Ensure that the 55-Gallon Drum Mixer is properly seated and tighten the chuck. Wear safety glasses, keep hands, feet, loose objects, etc. away from spinning blades. Do not raise or lower the 55-Gallon Drum Mixer through drum opening when spinning. Obey all safety rules and precautions when operating power tools. Drill not included, use drill or mixing machine with 1/2" adjustable chuck, it does not fit in a drill with 3/8" chuck.